Pesquisar em Vídeos, membros, eventos, arquivos de áudio, fotos e Blogs Procurar

Minha Oração

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mais

Participar da Oração

Gerentes

Anúncios da comunidade

Página de 1
1 - 3 de 3 Topicos

Categorias > Formação & Carreira > Oportunidades de Carreira >

neldon12

neldon12 (956 dias atrás) (0)

Hi all,

I have an interview in coming month and I’m bit nervous about it. 2 weeks back I had an interview and I couldn’t perform well for the interview, since it was the first time I attended the interview. I didn't have an idea about what would be the things and so I did a small research online and found this blog http://www.theexecutivewing.com/blog/interview-preparation/how-to-pra ctice-for-a-job-interview/ very interesting.This blog had the things which should prepare for an interview. If anyone has any other ips which I need to take care off, please advice?  

verolla

verolla (32 dias atrás) (0)

Interviewing is a fairly simple process, especially if a potential employer has chosen your candidate from thousands of job seekers. The main point in finding a good job is a competent resume. I advise you to hire a cv writer to avoid problems with finding a job.

komalshah

komalshah (26 dias atrás) (0)

I appreciate it!. I really like it when people get together and share ideas. Great website, continue the good work!

free gift cards generator and free gift codes generator and free gift cards generator and free gift card generator and dailymotion video downloader and